How to: Selca with your dog
I take pictures with this doggy every day, every hour, every bath he gets. I figured maybe I should share some tips!
(Please ignore my messiness, I just wrestled him into a bath and blow-dry)
- Have a dog–it may seem minor, but this is a very IMPORTANT step.
- Have a camera ready–a front-facing camera is best.
- Open a box of dog biscuits.
- Crawl around and lure the dog with biscuits.
- SNAP THE PHOTO QUICKLY!
- If he or she doesn’t come…Follow the dog–be VERY PERSISTENT.
The best tip: ALWAYS have your smile on.
If you are waiting for the dog to cooperate, you can ruin the photo with your unprepared facial expression.
Have fun & ENJOY~