Christmas is here~
After stuffing our faces with turkey (none for me, personally I don’t enjoy the texture or taste) and various other traditional foods, there is a short rest period and then follows digging for money and layering on warm clothing. The Black Friday Deals– DUN-DUN-DUUUUNNNNNNNN!!
Christmas always bring me a sort of stress-and-joy mixed feeling. I am happy that school is over and that I get presents but also, it is hard to decide on presents for others… and to make sure I have enough money for it all too!
It’s a good thing I don’t have a long list of friends whom I am close enough to exchange gifts :X YOU WERE ALL THINKING THAT TOO!!
Well I’d like to include my wishlist for those who love me very much yet have no idea what to get me 😀
- Moleskine Red 2012 Weekly Planner (Large)
- Atseoul.com stationary~
- Crest whitestrips
- Mario Badescu
- Vitamin C serum
- Flower & Tonic Mask
- Marc by Marc Jacobs, Oh Lola!
- Gold (bricks, please)
- Underarmour running tights
- Sam Edelman sparkly shoes
- Alexander Wang X Linda Farrow sunglasses
- Marc by Marc Jacobs handbag
- Polaroid film/case
- Kindle/e-Reader for the books 😛
- Heat fan for Matthew’s room/house
- Marc by Marc Jacobs laptop sleeve (TEAL/Blue/??!)
- Canon EF 35mm f/2 USM
- 2NE1 STUFF (not 1st Album)
- YG Family Concert DVD
- NOLZA Concert goods
- Lightstick (Korean or Japanese ßwings!)
- 박수 쳐 camo jacket
- TUITION $$
- Photoshop CS5
- Darkroom (time/temperature charts and hazardous chemicals included)